All Financial Wisdom
Financial Links for Today
Here are a few interesting articles and blog posts that should spark your imagination and get your creative minds working today:
- The Practical, 3-Stey Way to Get Started in Real Estate With no Money, by Ken Corsini on Biggerpockets.com
- He discusses what you need to develop to start working as a wholesaler.
- How Technology Helps me Manage My Finances, By Kristen from indebtedmom.com.
- She references several programs and strategies to use to manage your finances.
- 6 Common Excuses That Keep You From Investing (& How to Banish Them!), by Michael Blank on Biggerpockets.com
- This article will help you build confidence in yourself to start investing.
- Tips for a More Productive Weekend, on ThinkingWealthy.com
- Since the weekends are 29% of your week, being able to manage them effectively is important.
- How to Build Credibility to Make Your First Big Commercial Real Estate Deal, by Michael Blank on Biggerpockets.com
- The big takeaways I got were: make business cards and to build a credibility kit (Cover letter, resume, and a business or property financial report).
Check them all out and let me know what you think.